Chefs Plate is the first meal kit company to make its footprint in Canada. We are passionate about redefining how Canadians eat and we provide delicious food direct to our customers online. Since launching in late 2014, we have been experiencing hyper-growth and we are looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to build the leading online food brand in Canada. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better.
In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
- Morning team meetings everyday (outlining improvements needed and successes), also the current days stations and expectations, summary of last week’s customer complaints.
- Coordinate and schedule staff according by the number of staff allowed, set out by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure people are trained in the job they are performing.
- Ensure that Station set-ups and Packaging Set-ups are done prior to production
- Making sure all staff are punctual, and if give warnings to those who are not.
- Ensure that all employees are busy at all times
- Always think of new processes that could make production more efficient
- Spot check QC’s work (check some of the samples they have checked to ensure they did not miss anything.
- Packaging: Perform full inventory every Monday after delivery. Ensure that the staff do not touch packaging unless with the approval from the supervisor or QC
- Ensure that all second counts have been completed and Kit stations are set up with all their product.
- Keep attendance of all employees and ensure they sign in and sign out
- Keep the place organized and clean at all times.
- Ensure that staff take their breaks and lunch that they are entitled to.
Most importantly keep the process flow going and always use the current processes that have been set in place.
- Vibrant team environment
- Flexible work hours
- Free meal-kits every week