At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and maximize business opportunities from an operational standpoint and create business cases
- Work closely with senior management and our international markets, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product release
- Research, define and create solid functional specifications of features for new and current products
Who are we looking for
- You have a strong business mind-set and sound functional knowledge of processes and tools in procurement, inventory management, operations planning and related areas
- You are able to challenge ideas and drive decisions that create long term value while delivering on short-term priorities
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban and feel adept at simplifying your message to engineering colleagues
- You have ideally had some experience with ERP or MRP solutions in the field of supply management
- You have great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset and can prioritize/ re-prioritize seamlessly while communicating rationale to do so to your team
- Experience in fresh food and grocery would be a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.