Get Cookin' with HelloFresh...
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Distribution Center Design & Implementation
- Assist with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, conveyor changes, and other material handling equipment changes.
- Identify and implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput.
- Develop preferred methods/standard operating procedures for the warehouse in conjunction with operational support.
- Identify, define and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Introduce and adapt improvement methodologies as appropriate to drive change (ex. Lean or Six Sigma).
- Manage processes, projects, and systems in an effort to achieve unit goals in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams and maintaining open communications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analytical, planning and organizing, sound judgment, decision making, and leadership skills required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification desired.
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements and cost/benefit analysis.
- Experience in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proficient in utilizing labor data to cost justify capital expenditure and process change ROI.
- Possess superior multi-tasking ability to meet concurrent project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude, and approach (and the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up and down).
- Experience with troubleshooting and enhancing Warehouse Control Systems.
- Experience with work measurement & performance management programs, project management, and warehouse systems.
- Experience with time & motion data collection software and standard deviation techniques.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in Excel and Access.
- BS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field required.
- 2-4 years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments.
- Experience with using and improving Warehouse Control Systems and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in MS Project, Excel, Access, and Visual Basic programming.
- AutoCad proficiency desired.
- Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen experience desired.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.