Join the team that’s changing the future of work by building the best part-time job ever!
Catapult’s online employer platform and candidate app allow candidates to access 1000s of shifts with top retail and hospitality brands across the UK and soon Germany. We use AI to match part-timers with shifts that suit their skills, experience and employer preferences, giving people the freedom to choose when and where they work.
Behind our incredible product is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and investors. We take action, share knowledge and always think about scale as we strive to achieve our mission of providing people with great work that’s flexible.
In four short years, we’ve secured over £10 million investment from Global Founders Capital (GFC), the partners of Novator Partners (investors in Swift, Klang Games and Rebag) as well as a group of angel investors including Anthony Gutman (Goldman Sachs) and Jorg Mohaupt (investor in Spotify and Adyen).
If you’re looking for a job where you can have fun and while making a real impact on people’s lives - Catapult’s the place for you!
We are looking for a natural self-starter who sees things through from start to finish, and who learns from every mistake.
The Country Manager will define, deliver and evolve the strategy of building and expanding In Germany.
What you’ll be doing?
- You'll be given a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome
- You will act as an interim local manager for local teams such as onboarding and you will play a part in hiring and managing these teams
- You'll learn how Catapult operates from the inside and out and set up all processes that work for the German market
- You’ll understand costumer requirements and develop solutions in close interactions with our sales, product, candidate and operations team
- You’ll identify new business opportunities and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll be involved in all operational aspects: strengthening internal processes to setting up nationwide marketing campaigns
- You’ll be in constant contact with our HQ in London to align our global strategy and targets
What we’d like to see from you:
- You have excellent written and verbal English and German language skills.
- You have 2+ years senior level experience in a high growth startup and preferably a background in consultancy / finance
- You have a hands-on attitude and you know how to hustle
- You are an analytical mind with outstanding people skills
- You are confident with making decisions based on data
- You love to try new approaches on doing business and eager to keep learning
What you’ll get from joining us?
- A unique and exciting entrepreneurial career opportunity: you’ll play pivotal role in the company by setting up our international office and truly making impact
- Competitive salary + bonus and share options
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space either in Berlin or London! That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/