Join the team that’s changing the future of work by building the best part-time job ever!
Catapult’s online employer platform and candidate app allow candidates to access 1000s of shifts with top retail and hospitality brands across the UK and now also Germany. We use AI to match part-timers with shifts that suit their skills, experience and employer preferences, giving people the freedom to choose when and where they work.
Behind our incredible product is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and investors. We take action, share knowledge and always think about scale as we strive to achieve our mission of providing people with great work that’s flexible.
In four short years, we’ve secured over £10 million investment from Global Founders Capital (GFC), the partners of Novator Partners (investors in Swift, Klang Games and Rebag) as well as a group of angel investors including Anthony Gutman (Goldman Sachs) and Jorg Mohaupt (investor in Spotify and Adyen).
If you’re looking for a job where you can have fun and while making a real impact on people’s lives - Catapult’s the place for you!
The Operations Manager for Germany will define, deliver and evolve the strategy of how we are operating in Germany. We are looking for a natural self-starter who sees things through from start to finish, and who learns from every mistake.
- Own and be responsible for all things operations including the whole candidate journey
- Own the decision-making process around how we optimize assessments and onboarding to ensure scalability while maintaining the candidate quality, compliance and experience
- Build and manage a team of Operation Specialists who run the day to day
- Work closely with the product, key account management, operations and marketing team
- Work closely with the Head of Supply and Marketing to agree on business targets, for example, the number of candidates onboarded each week per city
- Own the reporting models we use to determine if we’re on track to meet these targets
Who you are?
- You have excellent written and verbal English and German language skills
- You’ve either worked at a startup or any other fast-paced environment
- You like to work autonomously
- You have a hands-on attitude and you know how to hustle
- You are an analytical mind with outstanding people skills
- You are confident with making decisions based on data
- You love to try new approaches on doing business and eager to keep learning
- A plus: You have experience within hospitality or retail; You are a people-person and love interacting with candidates
What you’ll get from joining us?
- A unique and exciting entrepreneurial career opportunity: you’ll play a pivotal role in the company by setting up the operations in our international office and truly making an impact
- Competitive salary and share options
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space in Berlin! That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/