ABOUT USWE ARE LENDICOThe team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry. ING & LendicoWith ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies – fast, straightforward, inexpensive.For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We’re doing the same – just not quite as long. That’s why we are convinced that ING’s corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico’s digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.
As a Senior Operations Manager (m/f/d), you will be mainly focusing on coordinating the operatingsetup in close collaboration with the Teamlead Operations as well as our Chief Operations Officer. This means steering the day-to-day loan process and the coordination of our mid- as well as top-lvl steering committees. That role will give you instant exposure to all decision makers at Lendico and puts you directly in the spotlight, which is the perfect challenge for your own skills as well as the perfect foundation for a huge impact here.
As the right hand of the Teamlead, you’ll also support the core operations team in monitoring and improving the integrity and efficiency of all operational processes, which means process and project management, collaborating with the other teams within the Operations department (After-Sales, Transactions, Portfolio Management, Underwriting, Risk), the Marketing team (Sales, Customer-Service) as well as the Product and IT teams in order to solve operational problems to maintain stability and work on the development and continuous improvement of process flows and related operational tools.
Your responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the daily loan processing – setup and coordination together with the Operations team while being a sparring partner for Senior Management in order to grow Lendico further
- Aid our responsible team members to drive core process improvement projects with a focus on project management, ad hoc problem solving as well as effective communication with internal stakeholders
- Help identifying and mitigating/eliminating existing inefficiencies, operational issues or risks and delegating them effectively
- Give guidance in implementing quality assurance measures to improve business monitoring
- Opportunities for growing professionally by working directly with the department head (COO) as well as our whole leadership team
- Support core operations team to maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Defining KPIs to give direction in preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Set up structures and documentation standards to improve productivity and communication
- Master’s degree in Business/Finance, Business Informatics, Information Management, preferable Economics
- 5 to 10 years related work experience, ideally in operational roles within FinTech’s, banks or other financial services companies
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel, Atlassian and ideally SQL & BPMN 2.0
- Problem solving centric attitude with an open mind for discussions and a healthy portion of strong-willingness as well as abilities to deal with conflicts
- Sophisticated Project Management, Kanban and Analytics/Reporting Skills
- Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability
- Fluent English and German skills (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
- The possibility of working in a high prestige role within Lendico and ING
- The potential of participating in building one of the future top market players in SME financing
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom.
- Salary above market standard
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fast track leadership opportunities in line with performance
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace in the centre of Berlin
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.