HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Do you want to be part of our launch in the Nordics? You will be an integral part of a fast growing company, making sure our weekly supply of ingredients get delivered on-time and at the highest quality.
You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark working directly with our Nordic suppliers. Preferably you are fluent in Swedish.
- Be in charge of managing the weekly supply of our ingredients to ensure our customers receive high-quality ingredients in time
- Be responsible for providing procurement advice, price updates, reporting, replenishments, compliance, tenders and managing stakeholder relationships
- Work with suppliers to ensure on-time, on-spec deliveries or discuss shortages/missed deliveries
- Check in person shipments to ensure the exact quantity and quality of items are delivered
- Create and maintain purchasing files and price lists, as well as determine if their companies have enough inventory on hand
- Assemble data relating to supplier performance
- Assist with cost reporting and invoice validation
Who we are looking for
- An organised approach to work and have the ability to think on your feet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (ideally fluent in Swedish)
- Good analytical skills, strong command of Excel is a must
- Ideally, some years experience in procurement, accounting or contract management, working in a comparable role.
- A “whatever it takes” mentality that drives you to find solutions quickly and whenever needed
- Proactive, confident in manner and are able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients.
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.