At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Director, Brand Operations to join our Brand team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creative operations, production, and executing projects and programs to schedule, scope, budget and specification.
The Director, Brand Operations, reporting to the Senior Director of Brand, will oversee a team of 30, plus a host of freelance talent. He or she will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our Brand functions, including recipe card production, project management, creative production and two
You will ...
- Ambassador for Brand, creating meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee and lead critical brand marketing production teams
- Development, implementation and oversight of creative workflow and process
- Management, oversight and prioritization of the brand project portfolio
- Budget management and forecasting for the Brand team in collaboration with Head of Brand
- Establish processes and infrastructure in pursuit of greater efficiencies
- Relationship management of Growth, Product, and Tech partners
- Optimize our marketing tech systems (Bynder, Wrike, ACS, Sketch, etc)
- Partner with Creative Director to ensure we have the right resources for the work demands
- Resource ownership in collaboration with the Project Management lead
- Lead communication of and defend critical portfolio decisions
- Continually troubleshoot and recalibrate workflow, resourcing and prioritization issues
- Own project reporting in collaboration with Project Management
- Own the Brand Content Calendar in collaboration with Brand Marketing
- Own the operation of two photo studios and their multi-disciplinary functions within
- Scale and refine a recipe card production system to reduce errors and increase efficiency
- 8+ years in-house experience in creative, creative operations and/or production
- Ability to motivate and influence others through displays of strong leadership
- A bias for teamwork and advocacy for cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated skill in managing complex integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility
- Area expert in end-to-end production, including print, photography and video
- Experience working with and/or managing in-house Creative teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage a PMO and a large portfolio of projects
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows and process
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to changing mandates and priorities in line with an ever-changing business
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.