At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About The Job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing data collection for internal food and packaging waste
- Researching differences in average food waste across international markets
- Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Procurement team
- Leading documentation and organization of HelloFresh Procurement’s knowledge capture efforts
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders from 12 different countries around the globe to collect data and understand critical pain-points
Who we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Understands process mapping and has an interest in process improvement
- Aptitude for creating project plans, tracking objectives, and delivering results autonomously
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- You are a team player and thrive in a large international and diverse team
- Proficient in English writing and speaking
- Business proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Prior experience in food, sustainability, and/or environmental research is a plus
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 5-6 months
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Paid internship / working student assignment
- Ability to opt into our pension scheme
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.