At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Develop and optimize our supplier network across our various markets
- Select vendors and lead supplier negotiations across categories
- Find and implement cost reduction opportunities by leveraging volumes and by improving processes in different countries
- Define and execute cross-functional procurement projects around the world to ensure best-in-class operations
- Prepare business cases for large procurement and supply chain projects
- Establish and implement KPI’s to help the procurement & purchasing functions to improve their operations
- Record and share best practises across our various procurement teams
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor or master’s degree from top tier college or university, preferably in business, engineering, or science
- Minimum of 3 years strategic procurement or production experience, preferably in the food or food-packaging industry, alternatively as a management consultant with focus on Operations
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently and drive implementation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Strong track-record of successful negotiations with external partners
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.