At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a business savvy, analytically minded Product Operations Manager to join our International Product & Procurement Team.The Job
As an International Product Operations Manager - Culinary Product you will be leading the deployment of one of our most exciting tech products and supporting its efficient usage in all international markets to ensure continuous improvement in our culinary processes. In addition, you will also be involved in high-impact projects to improve the physical product as well as product operations processes. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on our business and will provide you with extraordinary exposure to senior leaders across the organization.What you will do
Who we are looking for
- Collaborate and build a strong relationship with local teams from 9 different markets and engage with International departments - such as Product, Procurement, Technology, and Operations - to drive innovation in an ambitious timeline
- Manage the roll-out of a new culinary tool aimed at automating the way we design our weekly menus, and ensure they effectively and measurably optimize culinary processes
- Further develop the Culinary tech landscape, seizing opportunities for integration, optimization and continuous improvement of our tools
- Drive menu engineering through iterative optimization within local menu planning processes
- Create a holistic approach to menu planning including customer satisfaction and menu variety metrics
- Lead identified improvement projects from start to finish including research, assessment, implementation and business impact analysis.
What we offer
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in consulting/project management
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals and are comfortable working in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers, processes and the capability to draw data-based recommendations
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects with challenging deadlines
- You are hands-on with a “can do” attitude
- You are passionate about moving things forward, take full ownership of your projects and drive them with full force
Are you up for a challenge?
- Great opportunity to work on one of the coolest products as well as guaranteed strong exposure company-wide
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.