At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Works hand in hand with our Lead Art Director, Lead Stylist and Lead Cook, while guiding the Video Team on projects primarily in the HelloFresh Studio and also on location
- Schedules the weekly project pipelines for the video unit from project management to production planning
- Delivers On-Brand content, develops and elevates concepts with the creative team and stakeholders while staying on message
- Manages multiple ambitious deadlines, while prioritizing shoots and coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Schedules freelancers, tracks expenses and invoicing
- Purchases equipment, budget expenses, books talent and works with production/creative agencies when necessary
- Improves constantly the daily processes in collaboration with the Head of Studio
- Closely communicate & collaborate with other global functions especially Creative Services
- Aligns with country marketing managers on their needs and create effective synergies
- Supports strategic projects of the global team & countries
- Optimizes video styles based on their online performance
- Ensures capacity coverage at all times
- Reports to the Head of Studio
Who we are looking for
- Senior professional with 5+ years experience, ideally from an eCommerce or agency environment, with a focus on digital
- Experience in the food industry & start-up environment is a plus
- Experience in global matrix organisations is a plus
- Solid technical background in video, TV or film production
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- 2+ years leadership experience of 4+ people including budget responsibility
- Strong communication skills, especially both spoken and written English
- Decisive, assertive but empathetic personality
- Experienced in process optimization and strategy development
- Ability to share knowledge and educate other countries
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.