At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion. Being part of the operations team, you will help identify risks and inefficiencies in the operations and develop proposals to improve weekly logistics performance.
- Track shipments sent to customers and coordinate with logistics partners to resolve any challenges along the way
- Collect error reports and weekly data for logistics, and make related process improvement recommendations
- Generate sound logistics initiatives and plans for improvement for various modes of transportation (FTL, LTL, last mile delivery)
- Assist the operations team in the entire supply chain – right from receiving ingredients from suppliers to delivering delicious recipes to customers
- Schedule timely deliveries and moving of material from off-site storage facilities to the production facility
- Drive strategic planning and forecasting
- Note: your work schedule will follow our production cycle, which means you’ll be on deck during the weekends (e.g Thursday-Monday).
- 2+ years of experience with leading supply chain, transportation, or manufacturing companies
- Strong interest in logistics and supply chain
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Quantitative and analytical experience – must have exceptional MS Excel skills
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: take ownership of work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Extremely organized and have excellent follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done
- Real passion for food is an asset!!!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and supportive team