HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up, but at just seven years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further.
About the role:
In a nutshell, you’ll report directly into our Senior Operations Manager and will be responsible for the running of successful shifts to ensure you have a skilled, motivated team so that all of our customers boxes are packed perfectly each and every time.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the receipt of our products through to production and dispatch of our customer boxes through our operation
- Be the sole point of contact/escalation to our team of Shift Managers and Line Leaders
- Effectively manage the shift in line with our KPIs
- Dynamically resolve issues to reduce the impact they could have on the performance of the shift and the impact this could have on our customers
- Recruit, performance manage and train the operational team from their direct reports to operatives
- Do the 'big picture' thinking for the operation and look into process improvement at all levels
- Effectively prioritise operational issues or projects
- Inspire the Operations team to care about our customers, brand and products
- Be an ambassador for continuous improvement across the Operation
- Ensure that tomorrow is going to be better than today!
Who you are:
- Ideally be from a FMCG background in Production or Logistics Operations Management. Experience with goods in, goods out and production functionalities.
- Experience in working with electronic warehouse management systems.
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation
- Managed a large team in an operational environment
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people. A strong leader, able to inspire others and build engaged and motivated teams.
- Great communication skills and decision making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, able to understand working environment and pressures to make sensible, measured decisions to deliver.
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the workforce
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
- Great sense of humour
- Experience within a food hygiene environment and automated operations is desirable
- Educated to a degree level standard is desired but not a requirement
- Looking for someone who is hungry for progression and has the drive to go above and beyond the day to day tasks.
Working hours : shift pattern is to work days and nights in a rotating pattern.
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you !