At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are currently seeking a high energy, roll up your sleeves Logistics Manager. This person will be responsible for managing key external stakeholder relationships, reviewing cost and performance for logistics spend, and developing strategic plans for the outbound logistics team. If you’re looking to make significant impact in a vital section of our business and help improve ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
- Manage contractual and performance partnerships with third party parcel carriers
- Develop strategic plans, including weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for carriers based on short and long term forecasted costs
- Drive cross-functional supply chain planning related to carrier changes (e.g., holiday planning, new launches)
- Develop innovative solutions to service our product and customers
- Manage tactical operational projects across internal and external teams with tangible business outcomes
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Metrics driven - have excellent excel and analytical skills
- Excited about working in a fast-paced startup environments and/or food industry
- Customer service focused, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Comfortable in an output driven environment with professional experience demonstrating mindset that chases measurable goals and solves processes
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in project management, management consulting, or vendor management
- Excellent organization and project management skills (Six Sigma and Process improvement certification a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Parcel carrier management experience a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.