Rocket Internet, one of the most successful company builders in Europe, has launched a new venture: Franksmile.
Franksmile is about to revolutionize the dental beauty market by giving millions of people access to a million-dollar-smile at an affordable price tag using invisible aligners.
As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey and directly involved with the company's international roll-out, conducted in record time.
Among many exciting challenges, you will:
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase customer revenue, operational and profitability goals for the French market
- Have complete overview of the sales activities within the UK market
- Meet and exceed country revenue objectives
- Work with the sales team to qualify and develop new business opportunities
- Work with country channel partners and clients to develop sales opportunities and to support sales implementation activities
- Possess ownership of business decisions regarding the market strategy
- Have full budget responsibility and you manage P&L
- Closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders and directly report to the Managing Director
- Align our business teams to build a solid pipeline and meet targets
We are convinced we will be a great match, if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, ideally within D2C market
- Have previous start-up experience and/or deep understanding of start-up environment
- Have a full understanding of the UK market
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (other European languages highly desirable)
- Possess team management experience
- Possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently
- Are able to run a business in a predictable and consistent way
- Are highly customer oriented