Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of driver team
- Create content materials for driver training
- Design and conduct over the trainings in full batches
- Conduct role plays and focus group discussions in small batches everyday
- Prepare and evaluate the progress of drivers at an individual level
- Design and deliver a delightful delivery experience for customers of Jumia Mall
- Control and monitor driver customer communication in line with customer journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Monitor competitor’s delivery offerings and ensure Jumia delivery options are competitive and compelling.
- Conduct regular and consistent feedback activities/ mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
- Ensure that all assigned vehicles are properly maintained, which includes routine maintenance and vehicle cleanliness. Maintenance expenses should be managed to limit cost when possible.
- Organizing regular events for Delivery Agents.
- Design and implement the program to be more cost efficient and individually rewarding for best Delivery Agents
- Coach, lead and develop drivers to support the delivery team and improve daily productivity on gate to gate basis
- Enhance road safety and risk mitigation aspects of the Delivery Agents daily work life
- Give business inputs to enhance the Delivery Application Product
- Design and roll out various community initiatives for Delivery Agents
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years working experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Arabic
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent Communicaition Skills
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured enviroment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation ofleaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds