At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an Operations Technology Associate at HelloFresh, you will support and contribute to various technology projects within our supply chain. In this cross-functional role, you will work with our operations teams to realize efficiencies, create new capabilities and accomplish our mission to “Change the way people eat forever”.
- Work closely with Production, Procurement, Logistics, and other Operations departments to develop and roll-out technology-based solutions that support and improve HelloFresh’s complex business.
- Create dashboards and workflows in order to make your colleagues’ lives easier and more productive every day
- Conduct testing of all new releases prior to roll-out to eliminate bugs and to ensure smooth deployment
- Identify areas of opportunity in department workflows and create action plans to leverage technology to seize opportunities
- Identify, drive, and develop best practices, efficiencies, and project workflows. Occasionally lead cross-functional project teams in implementing solutions
- Anticipate potential bottlenecks, provide innovative solutions to troubleshoot challenges, and balance business needs with technical constraints
- Self-motivated, driven and able to effectively work both independently and in a team environment
- Results-oriented approach and comfortable in an output-driven environment
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering , Statistics, or similar field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with focus on operations-related technology projects, preferably with a leading manufacturing or e-commerce company
- Experience with SQL Server and and a willingness to dive deep into our enterprise tools
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; Experience with reporting suites like Tableau or SSRS is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities to facilitate between technical and non-technical roles
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.