At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The US is our largest single market, and we are looking to find the right individual to join our HelloFresh team as a Procurement Buyer.
You will ...
- Assist procurement team in identifying their individual buying needs of a variety
- of different Stock Keeping Units (SKUs)
- Research, identify and develop relationships with new sources of suppliers for
- the company that meet criteria including (but not limited to) price, quantity,
- quality and timeliness
- Negotiate and manage relationships with existing network of suppliers and
- Analyze purchases of assigned category to ensure accuracy of information,
- purchasing procedures and identify any discrepancies, etc
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and inventories matches
- demand requirements
- Resolve any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations,
- purchasing or quality/performance quickly and professionally
- Customer-centric and willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Detail-oriented- proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time
- sensitive deadlines
- Data driven- curious about what insights can be derived from numbers
- Highly adaptable- you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change and dynamic work environment
At a minimum, you have...
- B.A. from a top tier university
- 1-3 years of procurement and/or sourcing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel
- Must be flexible to work weekends (on occasion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.