At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will …
- Oversee the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage / distribution of goods, and logistics.
- Oversee a two shift operation.
- Direct activities and provide coaching and guidance to associates, leads, and supervisors.
- Work alongside and with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with senior Management to complete the given directives of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- This managerial position is expected to cultivate a culture in line with Hello Fresh’s core values.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create and implement processes and procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement warehousing training programs based on quarterly performance reviews
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory and ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the warehouse essential functions.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Assisting the management team and provide support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- A Leader: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Manager of warehouse employees
- Problem Solver/Analytical
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven
- Communicator: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Manager: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor'’s degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in warehouse management, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a manager, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.