At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The (Sr) Analyst, Supply Chain planning will be responsible for managing the weekly tasks of menu planning along with implementing and driving strategy to enhance the operation. You will be tasked with leveraging data and developing tools and metrics to improve accuracy and efficiency in menu planning. The (Sr) Analyst will be the primary liaison with key stakeholders across the operation to ensure weekly operational success and that strategic projects are driven forward. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and information to solve real business challenges, strong analytical abilities, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
You will ...
- Manage weekly tasks of menu planning, while liaising with key operational, product, and culinary stakeholders.
- With the support of your manager - identify, analyze, and drive strategic initiatives to enhance the operation.
- Develop/improve tools and support the creation of metrics to ensure recipe database health and improve reporting of menu planning weekly results.
- Work with the Analytics team to build out a more sophisticated planning models and tools to improve menu planning efficiency leveraging Python scripts & helping build out the data warehouse.
- Work on projects & new initiatives with broad company impact and leadership exposure.
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, and to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Collaborative - Work cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, and able to work well with diverse opinions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-5 years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite applications (especially google sheets / google scripts). Intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Ability to work with multiple database systems and provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, a significant plus
- Experience delivering actionable, data-driven insights.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.