At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced, high potential, and strategy driven procurement expert who is interested in helping procurement operations. You will work directly with our COO, VP of Procurement and category team to build out a road map for one of the fastest growing startups to come out of Europe! Your time will be spent leading a large team of buyers, managers and analysts, overseeing day to day procurement operations, as well as driving the long-term operations strategy. We are looking for hands-on, numbers-driven people with a focus on impact. This person will have a seat at the table and be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the entire company.
You will ...
- Strategically develop and optimize our supplier network country-wide for category
- Take full ownership of the category and develop projects from beginning to end, including long-term strategic vision for the category
- Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers
- Develop and enhance sourcing strategies that reduce risk and drive cost savings
- Improve vendor collaboration and procurement processes with the implementation of standardized tools
- Build out a structured procurement process
- Develop and mentor a small team of buyers, managers and analysts
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and change management
- Become the subject matter expert in all things related to the category and Procurement
- Obsessed with food!
- Analytical and a problem-solving expert
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- Comfortable making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- Passionate about our business and committed to its growth
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience managing and leading a team
- 7 + years of experience
- Vast knowledge and interest in food
- Quantitative and analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including solid comfort with Excel
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.