At HelloFresh, we aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate Production Manager
As Associate Production Manager, you are essential to helping HelloFresh disrupt the food industry! You will be hands-on and immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, promote growth, spark innovation, and incite change from within! Our people and culture are integral to our success and we need passionate leaders to help drive it!
- Head up production supervisors, leads and associates while meeting optimization goals and continuously driving improvements
- Be hands on and immerse yourself in the trenches to cultivate a collaborative culture in which feedback is encouraged, new ideas are celebrated, and people are valued
- Oversee production planning and execution for shift; escalating any staffing issues to the Production Manager
- Deliver full lifecycle performance management for Production Supervisors and Line Leads; head up hiring, training & development, performance management, recognition, actions, etc.
- Ensure maximum productivity, quality, and accuracy of shipment to customers; emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency (in other words a focus on low man hour and pick/pack errors)
- Coach supervisors to effectively handle hourly associate behavioral issues; get involved to manage conflict and workplace altercations among employees when needed
- Implement production cost techniques to be applied in production tasks and assembly
- Track production plans, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities
- Immerse yourself in the trenches, engage associates, and encourage feedback to drive change from within and adapt to the ever-changing business while focusing on the customer experience
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team and values their ideas
- Agile: proven ability to adapt quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced distribution environment; you don’t get overwhelmed easily and thrive with autonomy
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: recognizes and resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focuses on meeting or exceeding goals, and paves the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers and are committed to delivering a product and experience that is second to none
- 3+ years of direct leadership in a production-based manufacturing environment (food/beverage/perishables)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED required
- Managed teams of 50+ people within a hyper-growth, demand-driven organization
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing principles a plus
- Ability to communicate and cultivate collaborative relationships at all levels of an organization
- Track record for driving and delivering results against established goals and key performance indicators
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays (shift will include weekends)
- Competitive salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Paid parental (16 weeks)
- Generous PTO policy
- Day one benefit coverage for health/dental/vision ($0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans)
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh, as well as other product initiatives
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Schedule: Friday-Monday (off Tues/Wed/Thurs); 5:30 PM to finish
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.