At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 11 different countries across 3 continents.
You will be responsible for the successful completion of hygiene duties whilst maintaining the high standards of food quality and health and safety. You will care about the cleanliness of our warehouse as much as we do and complete all daily/ weekly tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain excellent standards of hygiene throughout the production and storage areas.
- To ensure external areas are kept in immaculate order to upkeep an excellent image to internal and external customers.
- To promote excellent hygiene standards throughout the facility through education and pride in work.
- To maintain the supporting documentation that evidence good cleaning practices.
- To Support other functions in maintaining cleaning standards.
- Keen eye for detail
- Good team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
What do you get in Return:
- £8.71 per hour
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan and anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.