At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Reporting into the Director of Operations Technology, you'll be leading and responsible of delivering large Operational improvement projects across the HelloFresh supply chain, globally.
This could include improving efficiency, implementing new supply chain IT solutions / Technology, rolling out new innovations and providing the Operations team with critical data and analytics.
The international role will be based in our Berlin / London office and will involve travel to our local Operations teams in Berlin, Sydney, Toronto and Amsterdam.
- Project Implementation – working cross functionally, you’ll be responsible for implementing new operational projects and the roll out of Operations Technology programs
- People Management - of cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
- Design and Prototyping - of systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis as well as deliver more process efficiency
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Strategy and Planning – you’ll support the development of Business Cases for new projects and as well as producing the resulting project plans
Who we are looking for
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- Demonstrative experience at a top tier (operational / management) consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modelling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Hands-on experience
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
- Interest to frequent travel abroad
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.