HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the job :
This position is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to join our amazing Planning Team in Banbury and be at the heart of our business. You will be involved in planning the material, work force and the overall production of our delicious meal kits, before they go to all our hungry customers in the UK. You will also have the opportunity to support the business with KPI's and improvements to our production planning process.
What you will be doing :
- Generate the production schedule, material and labour requirements for the Operations team and Temp Agency
- Work with every member of your team to fulfill all elements of the planning process in an accurate and timely manner
- Plan box samples and flyers, sort box labels
- Prepare management briefing packs to ensure Operations team is set up to execute the plan
- Update and refresh reference tools which are useful for the coming week (i.e. excel spreadsheet based reports)
- Create and maintain rack files and box files for the pick-to-light system to minimize risk of error on the assembly line
- Use production progress information to determine ingredient shortfall
- Implement improvements to planning tools to optimise production
- Support the business in the measurement and reporting of KPIs, taking action to improve them
- Analyse previous week’s production measurements to adapt future week plans’ parameters.
- Carry out time and motion studies related to picking
- Liaise with other departments in order to improve and maintain existing processes.
Who you are:
- Ideally working within a similar environment and sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Strong communication and good people skills
- Keen eye for detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
- Forward thinking with strong problem solving skills
- Have a "can do" attitude
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date : ASAP
Location : Banbury, Oxfordshire
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button.
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We'd love to hear from you!