At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for data analysis within the Logistics team, compiling, monitoring and drawing impactful conclusions for all of HelloFresh Logistic’s performance information-as measured through on-time performance and customer reported errors. The Analyst will also be tasked with leveraging this data and database tools to help the Logistics team in its push for automated tools and processes. Additional tasks will include developing Tableau generated dashboards and workbooks to integrate with automation processes; track key KPIs, generate weekly error rate reports to HelloFresh leadership, provide regular and ad-hoc in-depth analysis on root-cause, trends, and carrier performance, and leverage this analysis to provide the Logistics with insight and suggestions on improving the carrier network and setting KPIs. Additional responsibilities will include becoming the SME on Logistics databases, working with the Analytics department to build, maintain and upgrade queries and dashboards.
You will ...
- Effectively analyze available performance data to help drive Logistics network decisions
- Be POC for any questions and ad-hoc analysis requests from Logistics team and HF leadership
- Be responsible for reporting on carrier performance and tracking internal metrics against established KPIs
- Write queries and build dashboards to help improve Logistics automation initiatives
- Handle SME for all Tableau reporting dashboards and data tables
- Be primary POC for necessary database improvements/asks from the HelloFresh SCAP team
- Be primary owner of performance metrics for weekly Carrier Network Performance Analysis report
- Suggest and build new analysis tools for Logistics team
- Work closely with CPM and Strategy team on analysis to guide expansion and allocation decisions
- Participate in Logistics’ Order Management processes
- Diligent, results-oriented individual who works with a sense of urgency
- Committed to efficiency and challenging the status-quo
- Self-directed, responsible for his/her own work, willing to commit to deadlines and deliver on those commitments
- Collaborative and able to work well with diverse opinions
- Influential, focused, and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- 0-5 years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work with multiple database systems and provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python a significant plus
- Proficient skills with MS Office (Excel) or Google Suite
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.