At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
As a member of OpsTech you’ll be exposed to a Low code system and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech SCM Tribe and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
The role will be ensuring operational availability of the system which includes focusing on the following areas:
- Incident management: Act as an incident manager, help market resolve issues and provide regular updates to the relevant stakeholders. First point of contact in case of issues or new requests
- Understand and address all raised incidents by local operations teams on Mendix application. Enforce efficient communication on tickets between reporters and Incentro
- Assess priority and define daily objectives for Incentro Supp team. Coordinate work split between internal OpsTech developers and Supp team for efficient troubleshooting
- Problem Management: Understanding the root cause of the P1s (post incident) and take necessary steps to avoid/resolve issues in future. Monitor and analyze the current system in operational market and working out strategy for improving the system
- Implement and enforce escalation process for P1 incidents. Manage discussions on root cause of incidents to protect local operations teams for risk in the future
- The role is also responsible to define clear processes for above areas and create operational documentation in terms of the system usage
- Understand and create portfolio of the supporting tools to share knowledge across markets
- Help run the UAT and OAT processes with the help of the markets as well as local QA
- Participate in regular calls with the markets; presenting the operational status as well as present SLAs
Who we are looking for
- Understanding of the software development processes and agile methodologies
- Background in IT systems
- Good communication skills in English
- Supply Chain background is advantageous
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
Please note that for intern and working student positions we don't sponsor visas or work permits