At HelloFresh, we aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, storing, and distribution of goods. You will take a hands-on approach to leadership, immersing yourself in the shop floor and engaging, motivating the team.
- Take full ownership of Team Leads and Associates while meeting operational goals and continuously improving production
- Manage the planning, scheduling and assigning of work for team
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SOP, SQF, food safety and facility compliance
- Coordinate product flow to drive efficient process of receiving, storing, and distribution to departments
- Reward and recognize performance and execute on progressive discipline as needed
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Hands-on Leader: you're on the front lines, leading from the trenches and driving change from within
- Agile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily, you adapt quickly to change and know how to deliver results in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: you're able to recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you are slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree a plus
- 1+ years of supervisory experience in Warehouse, Receiving, or Distribution of Food/Beverage/Perishables
- 3+ years of warehousing/distribution experience
- Able to operate lift equipment (forklift/pallet jack)
- Knowledgeable in food safety/compliance (SQF, HACCP)
- Mover & Shaker; proven ability to adapt quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Excitement for working in a start-up with high level of ambiguity and change
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executives
- High level of integrity and ethics, with excellent follow through on tasks
- Data driven with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- People & Performance Management: hiring, scheduling, planning, forecasting, performance measurements
- Flexiblility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Paid parental (16 weeks)
- Generous PTO policy
- Day one benefit coverage for health/dental/vision ($0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans)
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh, as well as other product initiatives
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday, 6:00AM to finish
HelloFresh does not offer relocation assistance for this position
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.