At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a relationship management and analytical background.
- Working within the Procurement team to act as a point of contact across other operational teams, including the production, logistics and business development teams
- Scoping, analysing and implementing the project, along with the project lead, to ensure operations and costs are controlled and the project aims are met on time
- Sourcing, negotiation and onboarding of new suppliers and SKUs with collaboration with the respective Category Managers
- You have a Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Management or similar from a top-tier university
- You have experience working in a Supply Chain, Procurement or Project Management role, ideally in food
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility, and communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
- Proactive and meticulous
- Curious and passionate about our business
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere and an international mix
Duration: 6 Months PAID Internship. You must be able to commit FULL - TIME (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You MUST have the right to work in NZ for the duration of the contract.
Start date: End of October (We only consider applicants who can start within this time frame)