Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Responsible for daily reporting and follow up on various departments.
- Monitor queue status and volume
- Monitor and assign tracks to the responsible team.
- Follow up with teams for closing the tracks before breaching SLA.
- Monitor E2E scores and share responsibility of achieving their target.
- Effectively solve problems, escalations and provide support for other departments.
- Study and investigate cases for lost/missing/damaged items.
- Fill in required data and figures for daily monitoring meetings’ G-docs.
- Assign the Out of SLA tracks to Lost Management Team for lost update before they are missed.
- Update and follow up on all the root causes of missed tracks.
- Responsible for passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from different stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues; in a way that will enable to perform work in a professional, safe, and efficient manner.
- Initiate new reporting ways for clearer visibility, as required
- Develop and participate in various projects.
- Work might require visiting hubs and warehouses.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Attention to details
- Proven skills in monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including intercultural awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel and use of the Internet.
- Excellent use of HMT and OMS (For Internal Transfer).
- Ability to transfer knowledge and share learnings.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders