You’ll be responsible for the continuous running of our Automated Production line, ensuring it is set up for maximum efficiency and downtime is minimised.
- You’ll set up the pick stations based on rack plans
- You’ll control the flow order and change the route of boxes if needed to ensure continuous packing and maximising throughput
- You’ll work on minimising faults and escalating errors
- You’ll analyse faults and performance and work to continuously improve the line
- You’ll communicate any issues to the management team and other stakeholders
- You’ll provide weekly reports of line system performance
What we're looking for:
- Ideally be from a FMCG background in Production, Logistics, Operations or Fulfilment Centre Management.
- Experience in working with automated warehouse management systems.
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation
- Experience in SQL, database structures and Excel is highly desirable
- Great communication skills and decision making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, able to understand working environment and pressures to make sensible, measured decisions to deliver.
- Embraces change and challenge
- Great sense of humour
- Experience within a food hygiene environment and automated operations is desirable
- Experience of people management or being in a supervisory role is highly desirable
What you’ll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team