As Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the general maintenance and repairs of our building, grounds, and equipment. You will ensure that the facility is maintained at a high level, general cleaning is performed in a timely manner when needed, and safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain and repair complex machinery (conveyor system, HVAC equipment, scanners, automatic doors, Dock doors, etc.)
- Maintain and repair production equipment as needed.
- Monitor equipment and perform troubleshooting for problems and breakdowns.
- Maintain and repair facilities including basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Provide recommendations to repair or replace poorly functioning equipment.
- Efficiently prioritize repair schedule to ensure an uninterrupted production schedule.
- Conduct regular facility inspections.
- Assist personnel as needed. Communicate regularly with personnel to ensure that repairs and maintenance needs are met and coordinated with production schedules.
- Keep management informed of area activities and of significant concerns. Report major concerns or significant problems.
- Mechanically-inclined: you’ve always had a knack for fixing things and a natural curiosity about how things work; you enjoy taking things apart only to put them back together and are extremely comfortable handling tools and materials
- Programmatic: you’re able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
- Bold: you’re adventurous and have a true entrepreneurial spirit; you’re not afraid to take calculated risks and constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you have a track record of adapting quickly and driving results in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments
- Problem-solver: you’re a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solving complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- 5+ years general maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair experience within manufacturing/production plant
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, and HVAC
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematics
- Strong mechanical and technical maintenance; able to operate power tools, PIT equipment, and service basic mechanical devices and functions safely and effectively
- Versed in GMP/TPM/LEAN/OSHA with strong continuous improvement and project management
- Exposure to ammonia, refrigeration, and/or PSM compliance systems
- Comfortable working in cold environments with some areas of facility at 40⠁F
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.