At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited procurement professional with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and work with suppliers in our procurement process. As a Junior Category Manager you will join a fantastic Procurement team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in purchasing but is hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Report to one of our Category Managers and help develop and optimise our supplier network country-wide for a category
- Support in providing procurement advice, price updates, reporting, replenishment, compliance & tenders
- Work closely with suppliers to make sure we have a strong long-term relationship
- Work with suppliers to ensure on-time, on-spec deliveries or discuss shortages/missed deliveries
- Research and develop relationships with new suppliers
- Be comfortable in helping the Category Manager in making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- Assist with cost reporting and invoice validation
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
You are/have ...
- Knowledge and interest in food
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Supply Chain/Procurement (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of purchasing experience, preferably in food (but not a must)
- Quantitative and analytical experience, including solid comfort with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Mentoring and coaching by senior management