At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
You will be one of the first members to join our new offices for the Nordics based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be an integral part of a fast growing startup, helping us build out and improve our logistics network.
We are currently seeking a high energy, roll up your sleeves Logistics Manager! This person will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations focused around logistics and the experience it provides to our customers. If you’re looking to make significant impact in a vital section of our business and help improve the ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
- Generate sound logistics initiatives and plans for improvement for
- various modes of transportation
- Drive Logistics through different areas of operations
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex
- business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide
- feedback and lead change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing
- business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Develop and share best practices across our network
- Monitor, measure, and improve service level metrics
Who we are looking for
- You have an extraordinary academic record with degree from top tier university (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (GrowthCo, Consulting, Ecommerce etc.) with focus on operations, and supply chain
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management competencies including a proven track record of “getting things done”
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up environments
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- You have a proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Exceptional project and people management skills
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)