At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a procurement and an analytical background. You would be part of a true start up and part of the journey in launching and growing HelloFresh based in Copenhagen
You will be...
- Working within the procurement team and collaborating closely with our production, culinary and marketing teams
- Scoping, analysing and implementing projects, along with the procurement team, to ensure operations and costs are controlled and objectives are met on time
- Supporting in sourcing, negotiation and onboarding new suppliers and SKUs
- Conducting data analysis on available procurement data and existing dashboards to build comprehensive view on procurement team performance and areas of improvements
- Build, maintain and use dashboards and operational tracking tools in Excel/Google Sheets, etc.
- Measuring and analyse key performance metrics
- Helping out during the tendering process
- Supporting in generating category insights
Who we are looking for
- A degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or similar with top performance
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel/Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility and communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Fluency in Swedish and/or Danish is a plus
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious, direct impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A steep learning curve
- Significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes
We are looking for someone who can commit full-time for a duration of at least 3 months.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.