At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our operations and expanding the customer offering.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain - e.g. Quality, Warehouse, Procurement, Product Development, Production, and Logistics - to deliver results and develop cross-functional knowledge.
- Design and prototype systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout the Supply Chain.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies and identify new opportunities.
- Manage cross-functional projects that will enhance the growth of HelloFresh's overall business.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment.
- Support our HelloFresh distribution sites: Grand Prairie, TX, Newark, NJ and Richmond, CA
At a minimum, you have...
- Exceptional academic record with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top tier college or university
- 5+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment
- Strong interest in production and operations management, as well as possessing the ability to learn quickly and apply your skill set to a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven experience establishing, implementing, and executing operational process in a production/manufacturing environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Results oriented approach to your work and comfortable in an output-driven environment
- You have a strong product and program management background, and demonstrated experience leading projects, preferably in lean operations
- You have excellent verbal and written communication abilities (with technical and non-technical people)
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means that you are able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, and also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.