At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our supply chain process. As a Supply Chain Operations Associate you will join a fantastic Supply Chain/Operations team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
Optimize logistics network by identifying opportunities which maximize cost savings through load planning, carrier performance, backhaul, and trailer utilization
Work directly with our outbound transportation team to lead and reinforce operational process improvement projects
Build relationships with third party carriers to plan and execute plans to secure loads against forecasted volume
Ensure flawless execution of logistical plans and escalate accordingly
Monitor, measure and improve service level metrics, including on time arrival and on time departure
Conduct shipping audits and provide recommendations that align with our SOPs and drive departmental KPIs
Manage and maintain the data integrity within new platforms
Develop and implement contingency plans to minimize downstream impacts to our customers
Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
Show presence on the floor to coach, train, and collaborate cross functionally with Production, Transportation, Maintenance, etc.
- Excellent with excel and analytical skills; we need someone that is metrics driven!
- Customer service obsessed; with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Able to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Flexible with a non-traditional M-F work schedule (e.g. Tues-Saturday and/or rotational schedule)
At a minimum, you have...
- 2+ years of experience with a leading CPG or transportation company, specifically carrier brokerage, linehaul management and small parcel carriers (UPS, FDX, Regionals).
- Experience in operational roles (logistics roles preferred)
- Experience with shop floor support and training
- Strong communication skills and self-motivated
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.