At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
About the role...
As Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, storing, and distribution of goods. You will be hands-on and immerse yourself in the trenches to effectively motivate, coach and engage team members to drive productivity and performance.
- Supervise day to day warehouse operations and take full ownership of team leads and associates
- Manage the planning, scheduling and assigning of work for team
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety and facility compliance
- Coordinate product flow to drive efficient process of receiving, storing, and distribution to departments
- Reward and recognize performance and execute on progressive discipline as needed
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team and values their ideas
- Agile: proven ability to adapt quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced environment; you don’t get overwhelmed easily and thrive with autonomy
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: recognizes and resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers and are committed to delivering a product and experience that is second to none
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree a plus
- 1+ years as Warehouse/Fulfillment Supervisor within food, beverage or perishables plant
- Prior experience in direct to consumer fulfillment/distribution operations
- Managed teams of 15+ employees within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment - our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it
- Qualified to operate PIT equipment (forklifts and pallet jacks); must be able to pass forklift test
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Comfortable working in cold environments with some areas of facility at 40⠁F
- Interest in spending most of your time on the shop floor and working directly with all levels of staff
- Successfully collaborated on projects and partnered with other teams to drive improvements
- Effective communicator and leader across all levels
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics with great follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.