At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is hiring a Warehouse Manager to head up warehousing operations within the functional areas of receiving, storing, and distribution of goods. As Warehouse Manager, you will build out and scale high performing teams, establish best practices, and deliver organizational results that set the standard and transform HelloFresh warehouse operations into best in class! If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a highly visible role, this is it!
- Take full ownership of Associate Manager, Supervisors, Team Leads and Associates, effectively managing performance of all employees within their perspective shifts (i.e. hiring, training & development, recognition, actions, etc.)
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety and facility compliance while meeting operational goals and continuously improving production
- Coordinate product flow to drive efficient process of receiving, storing, and distribution to departments
- Reward and recognize performance and execute on progressive discipline as needed
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Design, develop and implement warehousing training programs based on quarterly performance reviews
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory and ingredients
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Bold: you are not afraid to take calculated risks and constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Strategic: you see the bigger picture, as well as each moving part which allows you to recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging for others
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Bachelor degree preferred; open to considering diploma with 8+ years of warehouse management within food production/manufacturing plant)
- 5+ years managing warehouse/fulfillment operations within food, beverage, or perishables plant
- 2+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer distribution / eCommerce operations
- Inventory control management with background in building/improving warehouse management or inventory tracking systems (WMS implementation a plus)
- Knowledgeable in food safety/compliance (SQF, HACCP, BRC, USDA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- High level of integrity and ethics, with excellent follow through on tasks
- People & Performance Management: hiring, scheduling, planning, forecasting, performance measurements
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.