Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Work on clear and impactful projects to improve operations & our partners experience
- Structure processes to maintain a lean operations on all the order flow from customer service operations to logistics operations and vendor experience, your responsibilities will include without being limited to ;
- Auditing current operation processes and identifying current risks and compliance gaps
- Building roadmaps with other head of departments to ensure revamp of processes and correct ownership by teams
- identifying specific actions to improve main KPIs based on ad hoc requests: VNPS and NPS scores, seller and CS ops queue management, compliance with forward and reverse flows SLAs
- Ability to understand and own systems used by operations departments and suggest improvement to Jumia Group central teams
- Troubleshooting all vendor problems affecting the supply chain and ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers
Profile and skills required:
- Education : top Engineering and Business Schools
- Good knowledge in english, Excel is a must
- Experience : a minimum of 4 to 5 years in logistics/supply chain or Business Process Reengineering is a must
- Entrepreneurship mindset, results oriented
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds.