At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You’ll be responsible for the strategy and vision of consumer facing products, alongside a cross functional team of Engineers, Designers and Data Experts
- In collaboration with stakeholders from mixed disciplines (Marketing, Engineering, Product and others), you’ll be creating a standard for digital product solutions that meet the needs of international markets
- You’ll be leading a team of Product Owners in supporting a collaborative work environment and advocating for rapid career growth
- With a strong data driven approach and mindset, you’ll lead the prioritization of our product backlog
- You’ll drive the definition and success measurement of Key Performance Indicators
- Use your expertise and business insights to identify opportunities for product growth and expansion, that are aligned with our business goals and customer needs.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong expertise on B2C digital products and its challenges around customer acquisition and retention
- You feel comfortable making decisions based on data and defining KPIs and AB Testing cases
- You’ve led and managed teams of 5-10 Product Owners/Managers
- You have experience in fostering the professional development and career growth of your direct reports
- You are willing to push the boundaries by setting ambitious goals for the team and helping them achieve those goals by rolling up your sleeves.
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.