At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- You will work closely with Product Owners, UX, Data Science, Analytics and Engineering
- You provide insights to various stakeholders and streamline analysis and learnings across markets
- You will set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- You initiate deep dive analyses to understand customer behavior, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- You will always give analytical evidence as to why we do certain things, thereby challenging and contributing to product decisions based on these insights
Who we are looking for
- You have a quantitative degree and belong to the best of your university
- You have a deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
- First analytics experience gained through internships
- Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified)- mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc)
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and BigQuery (alternatively strong SQL knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase