At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is proud to have a very successful story of launching new products in over 11 countries and optimizing them for the past 7 years. As a Director of Product, you'll be leading multiple efforts to make our digital products even better to all our US customers. We’re looking for a leader who has a good business understanding, that can connect with the team as their people manager and that thrives when doing hands-on data analysis.
HelloFresh is committed to growing our leaders from inside. As a Director with HelloFresh, you can expect a high level of autonomy, and at the same time, fast career growth.
You will ...
- Lead the strategy and create the vision of our US consumer-facing products worldwide, having a direct impact on acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and international stakeholders, from Engineering, Data, UX/UI Design, Marketing, and others.
- Directly manage Product Owners, who are responsible for customer activation, reactivation and virality. This means you'll be growing your teams in both size and seniority.
- Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities, create experiments (AB Testing) and define success measures (KPIs).
- You have experience in consumer-facing digital products and its challenges around customer acquisition and retention
- You thrive when there's an opportunity to dive deep into data analysis and use the insights to create strategies and experiments to achieve acquisition and retention goals
- You have led Product Owners/Managers, fostering the professional development and career growth
- You are willing to work with your team to push for better results and helping them achieve ambitious goals
- You have an experimentation and learning fast mind-set.
At a minimum, you have...
- 8+ years of product development experience and expertise with Agile framework methodology.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.