At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Own new product development for AU, working hard to envision and launch the products that will underpin the next stages of our growth
- Build business cases, including financials and tech requirements to justify product development and build the AU/NZ product road map
- Develop mechanisms to capture the Voice of the Customer in AU/NZ, understand blockers to Customer satisfaction, engagement and commitment
- Own the improvement of our recipe boxes in AU/NZ, liaising with the Customer research team, Operations, Menu planning and Culinary teams
- Lead complex cross-functional projects, bringing Marketing, Research, Operations, Recipe Development & Tech together to make sure that ideas are well executed, provide great customer experiences and impact the bottom line
- Work closely with the global HelloFresh team to coordinate on product vision, product development, market testing, online and mobile product delivery, pricing and UX and make sure that HelloFresh benefits from best practices and insights from other markets
- Contribute in making the company successful in terms of innovation and fresh thinking to create meals and variety our customers love
- Experience working for a strategy consultancy firm and/or in product development or strategy/project management for a well-recognised consumer products business
- A strong Project Manager with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Well-versed with web-based consumer behavior and UX and obsessed with Customer experience (that you balance with a strong business acumen)
- Outstanding analytical skills, a demonstrated ability to pull and interpret large amounts of data and make sound business judgement and recommendations
- Superior verbal and written communication in English, including writing succinct and compelling business proposals and recommendations
- Able to influence and drive alignment among a diverse set of stakeholders and teams
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate diverse skill sets to deliver on longer term projects as well as day to day operations