At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
- Define and manage creative projects across different departments and countries
- Prioritize activities across multiple projects at different stages of execution and ensure timely feedback and execution
- Supervise creation of online- and offline creatives, packaging designs as well as production projects and events
- Coordinate internal teams as well as external agencies within an agile development environment
- Ensure alignment of activities with brand values and CI guidelines
- Plan, facilitate and track continuous improvement efforts within the design department
- Manage and track financial, time and resource aspects of the projects against the estimated budgets and timelines
Who we are looking for
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related field of study
- 5+ years experience in a creative project management role in cross-functional teams, e.g. in an agency
- Experience in working for high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands. Work on FMCG brands is a plus
- Proven track record of successful execution of multi-level projects
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with working in agile environments and with agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.