Thermondo was founded in 2012 by Philipp Pausder, Florian Tetzlaff and Kristofer Fichtner with the aim to advance the energy revolution with innovative heating solutions. With a vision of <2° (less two degrees) in mind, Thermondo has reinvented the heating market and introduced digitalisation in the trade as a pioneering leader.
Today, Thermondo is Germany's number one in heating construction. Our own craftsmen have carried out over 15,000 heating exchanges nationwide. The basis being the unprecedented collaboration of our Tech, Marketing, Sales, Development, IT and HR experts. Fifteen thousand steps which we have taken together throughout Germany to achieve an energy revolution.
Thermondo combines craftsmanship with technology. We give our specialists more than just a toolbox. The administrative pre-planning of contracts is carried out in a customer-orientated and time-efficient manner by the Berlin-based head office. This is how we always drive innovation forward and work together towards our goal: <2°.
Become part of Germany's number one heating company.
Become a hero of the energy revolution at Thermondo.
What we offer
- You work in a great and open atmosphere from our spacious loft office in Berlin
- You are a valuable part of a dynamic and international product and development team
- You will receive a competitive salary and an unlimited employment contract with 30 days of vacation
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events of course
- Your work makes sense: What we achieve every day has a positive impact on the environment and society - become part of the energy revolution!
As Product Owner you are responsible for the further development of our digital products. These products are the heart of Thermondo. With them, we are revolutionizing an established industry. Our digital products differentiate us from the competition: they make us more efficient, optimize the customer experience and allow us continuous growth. You work on specific solutions that sustainably advance our business model. If you are a product owner who loves working closely with business stakeholders and the software development team to optimize processes through technology, then you are right for the job.
- You are responsible for the digital products of an essential part of our value chain
- You question current solutions and processes with regard to efficiency and effectiveness and thus ensure the scalability of our business model
- Together with the stakeholders, you develop a product vision and are responsible for its step-by-step implementation
- You create and prioritize technical requirements for products of your responsibility to ensure the right focus is set
- You are the interface between business stakeholders and the software development team
- You independently coordinate cross-functional projects across different departments
- You will work within a Scrum team directly with the software development team, create user stories and prioritize the product backlog
- You use agile methods to establish a continuous improvement process together with your Scrum team
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or technology
- You have several years of experience in agile requirements or product management, ideally as a Product Owner (SCRUM)
- You think analytically, work in a structured way and enjoy achieving measurable results
- You have a very high IT affinity and a good technical understanding
- You enjoy working in a team and in a complex project environment
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
- You get to know our Product Owner Fabian in a first telephone call
- Is there interest from both sides? Then we are looking forward to your visit in our office for an interview with our CPO Jessica, our CTO Sami and Franzi from HR
- In the last step, you get the opportunity to meet potential new colleagues