We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us as a Product Manager to create the future of small business financing!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for shaping the Billie Dashboard SaaS product which is used by B2B e-commerce merchants to manage the integration with the Billie Payments API
- You will collaborate very closely with Billie’s customers, understand their problems and jobs to be done in order to develop solutions for effectively managing B2B payments
- You will prepare and guide the implementation of all features aimed at solving the identified customer’s problems together with your cross-functional product team
- You will identify, track and analyse key performance indicators to draw conclusions about the current performance and future development of the dashboard
- You will analyse industry trends and always keep the “big picture” in mind to enable you to actively shape the product vision and roadmap
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that the desired economic and operational outcome is meeting the expectations throughout the product life cycle
- Department: Product
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Languages: Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Permanent
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in managing a product in the B2B fintech or software as a service space
- Customer centric approach to product management with a sense of a great UX and the ability to visually communicate ideas using wireframes or mockups
- Technical skills, which means being able to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems in order to contribute to data-modelling and infrastructure discussions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Having worked in a high-performance startup environment is a big plus
- Understanding web analytics and A/B testing as well as experience in working with tracking tools (e.g. Segment, Google Analytics) is a big plus
- Fluent English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build a data-driven, new Fintech venture that will change the way of how small businesses access financing
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A fantastic learning opportunity with an environment that will challenge you to create a company culture where “caring” and “meritocracy” are no opposites
- Incredible team spirit
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee, and drinks
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We look forward to receiving your application!