Wir sind Caterwings, ein Online Marktplatz für Business Catering.
2015 gegründet, haben wir es uns zur Mission gemacht den Catering-Markt zu digitalisieren und die Auswahl und Bestellung für alle Beteiligten zu vereinfachen. Von Team Lunches, Meetings und Firmenfeiern über Get-Togethers, Streetfood Events und Pop-ups - wir stellen sicher, dass unser Service jedem zur Verfügung steht. Dabei steht der Kunde für uns immer an erster Stelle.
Aktuell in der DACH-Region, den Niederlanden und Großbritannien aktiv, verfügen wir über ein stetig wachsendes Portfolio von 800 Caterern, Partnern und Restaurants. Mit mehr als 70 Mitarbeitern in unseren Büros in Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt und London arbeiten wir täglich daran uns weiterzuentwickeln und unsere Vision zu verwirklichen.
Deine AufgabenCaterwing’s mission is to enable companies in Europe to order catering online at scale. The position we’re hiring for is a great opportunity for someone keen about our mission who wants to work with a group of awesome engineers and designers whilst following a data-informed and KPI-driven approach.
The product you’ll be leading is already transforming an offline industry, but you will be the decisive person to make that change happen for millions of businesses in Europe.
- Coordinate projects: initiate and drive your own projects to meet company goals
- Understand our business inside out and deliver features that drive success
- Work closely with product & design team to realise new features
- Help with backlog & sprints: make sure the development team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Interact with our customers, vendors, and employees to understand differences within the customer base and their respective needs
- Judge your own work by KPIs, not gut feeling-
- Say "no" with confidence, not "maybe" or "later"
- Work hand in hand with UX/UI and development
- Interact with stakeholders from engineering, design, marketing, sales etc.
Dein ProfilOur new crew member needs to fully understand our business model and target groups as well as have a passion to create our product according to our market’s needs!
Ideally you have first work experience in a highly competitive environment, are proactive and have a deep understanding of modern information technology.
- Experience in Product Management
- You have ideally worked for a platform or food based business model before
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields
- Be able to think deeply about product design decisions
- You are a clear communicator of product decisions and the motivations behind them
- You have experience using qualitative and quantitative customer data to inform decisions
- Entrepreneurial – you understand the business goals and are self driven
- You are organised and not ad hoc
- You are able to transition between creative and analytical thinking with ease
Was wir bietenWe are a dynamic and creative team that works with scrum and likes to learn from each other to grow professionally on a daily basis.
- Weekly team lunches and bi-weekly breakfast
- An international environment with colleagues from 14 different nations
- Quick progression and opportunities to acquire new skills
- Professional development
- Open and transparent Company culture
- Rocket Internet Benefits (Wellness, Massages, Fitness, Shopping and much more!)
- Fresh fruits, cereals, soft drinks and coffee as much as you like.