We’re hiring a Product Operations Analyst to support and drive product development with actionable, relevant insights derived from rigorous quantitative research and analysis.
You will ...
- Prepare analytical reports to communicate findings and insights to internal teams—to drive action and quantifiable business outcomes
- Perform weekly investigative analysis to make recommendations across stakeholders in the business
- Work cross functionally with Culinary, Procurement, and Product teams to gather operational data
- Partner with other product team-members to support research projects and to answer key business issues
- Monitor KPI’s and report on trends
- Design, build and maintain processes needed to improve product team performance
- A critical thinker—who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- Enterprising to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Detail-oriented—careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Driven to make a big impact on the product and the wider business
Who we are looking for...
- A BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Experience delivering actionable, data-driven insights
- Strong MS Excel ability
- Experience using SQL based databases
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.